MSA™ Advantage™ 1000 CBA-RCA Gas Masks
Clean, simplified respirator is up to 40% lighter than conventional full-face respirators
Manufacturer: MSA™ 813859
- Uses single low-profile filter canister with a bayonet-style attachment
- Dual-canister mounts permit weapon sighting from either shoulder
- Super-soft, lightweight facepiece construction contributes to snug, comfortable fit
- Overall size is compatible with most visored police helmets
- Flexible lens is bonded to the chemical-resistant Hycar™ facepiece as part of a wraparound design that minimizes wasted space and offers a wide field of vision
- Canister is also effective against variety of biological agents as well as a list of chemical warfare agents including GA, GB (Sarin), GD, VX, Mustard and Lewisite
- Tested by MSA and independent laboratories using protocols recommended by the Chemical Agent Safety and Health Policy Action Committee (CASHPAC)
- Filters provide up to eight hours of protection against CN, CS and oleoresin capsicum (OC) tearing agents
Accepts low profile replacement canister Cat. No. 19-042-129 (NIOSH approval TC-14G-0235). Riot control adapter (Cat. No. 19-822-548) and locking gasket (Cat. No.18-999-4137) also available separately.
NIOSH-approved protection against tearing agents a-chloroacetophenone (CN) and o-chlorobenzylidine malononitrile (CS), and 99.97% of airborne particulates.
|Canister, nosecup with two check valve and identification tag|
|CBRN incidents, civil disturbances, clandestine labs|
Note: Canister is effective against OC agents and hydrogen cyanide [HCN], but has not been tested or approved by NIOSH in either of these applications. Advantage mask can be used with canister only if supplied port plug is used to seal opposite port.