- Uses single low-profile filter canister with a bayonet-style attachment
- Dual-canister mounts permit weapon sighting from either shoulder
- Super-soft, lightweight facepiece construction contributes to snug, comfortable fit
- Overall size is compatible with most visored police helmets
- Flexible lens is bonded to the chemical-resistant Hycar™ facepiece as part of a wraparound design that minimizes wasted space and offers a wide field of vision
- Canister is also effective against variety of biological agents as well as a list of chemical warfare agents including GA, GB (Sarin), GD, VX, Mustard and Lewisite
- Tested by MSA and independent laboratories using protocols recommended by the Chemical Agent Safety and Health Policy Action Committee (CASHPAC)
- Filters provide up to eight hours of protection against CN, CS and oleoresin capsicum (OC) tearing agents
Accepts low profile replacement canister Cat. No. 19-042-129 (NIOSH approval TC-14G-0235). Riot control adapter (Cat. No. 19-822-548) and locking gasket (Cat. No.18-999-4137) also available separately.
NIOSH-approved protection against tearing agents a-chloroacetophenone (CN) and o-chlorobenzylidine malononitrile (CS), and 99.97% of airborne particulates.
|Canister, nosecup with two check valve and identification tag|
|Cbrn incidents, civil disturbances, clandestine labs|