Invitrogen™ SYPRO™ Orange Protein Gel Stain (5,000X Concentrate in DMSO)
A sensitive, ready-to-use fluorescent stain for total protein detection in 1D gels with a one-step protocol that does not require destaining.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ S6650
- A sensitive, ready-to-use fluorescent stain for total protein detection in 1D gels
- The sensitivity of SYPRO Orange Protein Stain is as good as, or better than traditional silver staining techniques
- Stained proteins can be viewed with a standard UV, blue-light transilluminator, or imaging equipment containing the appropriate filters/lasers
- Fast, one-step staining protocol requiring no destaining
- Linear quantitation range over three orders of magnitude
- Very little protein-to-protein variation in staining
- Store at room temperature and protect from light
|Supplied as a 5000X concentrate in DMSO. Store at room temperature and protect from light.|
|300, 470/570 nm|
|Protein Gel Stain|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.