Moldex™ N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirators/Surgical Masks
For use in healthcare, hospitals, schools and more
Manufacturer: Moldex™ MDX1511
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides easy, comfortable, dependable fit
- Dura-Mesh™ shell prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands; resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity
- Nonlatex straps don't irritate or require prestretching
- Highest ASTM™ level of fluid resistance on the market (160mmHg)
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Softspun™ inner lining is soft to the touch
- Available in four color-coded sizes
20 respirators per pack.
Certified under 42 CFR 84. NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil-based particulates.
Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI™/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1. Meet CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure and against smoke plumes generated from laser surgery.
|ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1, CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure and smoke plumes generated from laser surgery|
|Particulate Respirator, Surgical Mask|
|Healthcare, hospitals, schools and more|
|20/Box; 8 Boxes/Cs.|