Moldex™ 2360-P100 Particulate Respirator with Ventex™ Valve
All-day comfort with P100 protection
Manufacturer: Moldex™ 2360P100
- Use in environments where an OSHA substance-specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring
- Adjustable cloth straps assure snug, comfortable fit
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Dura-Mesh™ shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions
- Contour-molded nose bridge seals without metal noseband
- Single use
Do not use against concentrations of particulates that exceed the maximum use concentration or 10X the OSHA PEL, whichever is lower.
NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil-based particulates. NIOSH Approval No.: TC-84A-3642.
Meets heat and flame resistance requirements in accordance with ANSI™/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
|Ventex™ valve, soft foam nose cushion|
|ANSI ISEA 110-2003 7.11.1.|
|Environments where an osha substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, mda) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring|