Honeywell™ Miller™ Revolution™ Harnesses
Design based on key user-identified needs
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ RKNQCUBKU
- PivotLink™ connection with unique rotary design promotes greater comfort in bending/mobility; also serves as an attachment point for belts, tools and accessories as part of an integrated accessory system
- Cam buckle provides easy, one-handed adjustment/release and allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps
- Semi-flexible ErgoArmor™ back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines; knitted mesh membrane minimizes moisture absorption and maintains optimal air circulation
- Stand-up back D-ring simplifies connection
- DualTech™ webbing makes donning easy with two-sided, contrasting-color webbing and textures
- High-impact-resistant polymer web finials provide positive gripping surface for easy web adjustment
- Integrated self-contained label pack encapsulates labels, decreasing damage and loss
Webbing tested to 7000 lb. tensile strength. Universal size.
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 (d); ANSI™ A10.32 and ANSI Z359.-2007; ASTM™ F887-05; CSA Z259.10 requirements.
|Quick-Connect Buckle Leg Straps|
|Construction, Fall Protection|
|Black with Dupont™ Kevlar™-Nomex™ aramid fibers webbing|
|Dupont™ Kevlar™ aramid fiber-Nomex™ aramid fibers Webbing|