Honeywell™ Miller™ Mounted D-Ring
Anchorage Connectors are designed as the intermediary for securing a connecting device to an anchorage. The anchorage should be easily accessible, located at a safe distance and support 5,000 lbs. per worker.
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ 410*
- Forged steel, mounted D-ring with stainless-steel anchorage plate designed as a fall protection anchorage point
- 180° rotation provides flexibility for difficult mounts
- Attaches easily with included 3/8 in. diameter (95mm) bolts, lock washers, hex nuts, and mounting template
- Cadmium/zinc plating for corrosion resistance
- Requires four drilled holes
Minimum 5000 lb. (2268kg) tensile strength.
Complies with OSHA and ANSI requirements.
|OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502(d), ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1|
|Mounting D-ring anchor connector|
|4.37 in. dia. Bolts, lock washers, nuts and drilling template|