Honeywell™ Miller™ TurboLite™ Personal Fall Limiters
Never need a shock-absorbing lanyard again with the 6-ft lightweight personal fall limiters rated for a 400-lb worker. Affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
Manufacturer: Honeywell™ MFL1Z79FT
- Eliminates need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Provide 1.8m (6 ft.) or 2.7m (9 ft.) working capacity lifeline
- Attach directly to harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to 181.4kg (400 lb.)
No annual factory recertification is required unless unit is involved in a fall.
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502 (d); ANSI™ A10.32 and ANSI Z359.1-2007; CSA Z259.2.2.(Type I) and EN 360 requirements.
|Steel carabiner for unit, Steel snap hook for lanyard end, 3600 lb. gate|
|TurboLite personal fall limiter|