Fisherbrand™ Cleanroom Polyethylene Tape, 25.4 mm (1 in.)
This pressure-sensitive, polyethylene cleanroom tape, with low particulate and bio-burden counts, is ideal for sealing, color coding and marking in clean environments.
Manufacturer: Fisherbrand™ MNVEGPFP1WH
The Fisherbrand Polyethylene Cleanroom Tape is an excellent general purpose tape for media preparation, batching, color coding, packaging, and other applications in the cleanroom.
- Pressure-sensitive polyethylene tape
- Ideal for sealing, color coding and marking in clean environments
- Excellent for clean construction areas
- Cleanroom processed and wound on a 3-inch plastic core
- Individually double bagged
- Available in a range of widths
- Roll length: 33 m (36 yd.)
|For Batching, Color Coding, Cleanroom and Food Processing Support Applications|
|60°F to 80°F|
|16°C to 27°C|
|33 m x 25.4 mm (36 yd. x 1 in.)|