Micronova™ MicroSeal™ Cuff Seal Tape
A conformable, polyethylene tape, with perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in) intervals, that is designed to ensure a seal between the glove and garment in cleanroom gowning. Available in smaller widths for plate sealing during environmental monitoring.
Manufacturer: Micronova™ 2WHCSLB
Ensures effective seal between glove and garment. Micronova™ CSLB™ Microseal™ Tape includes perforations for tearing at optimal lengths.
The Micronova MicroSeal™ Cuff Seal Tape is a low-density, low-outgassing polyethylene tape with pressure-sensitive, clean-peel acrylic adhesive and perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in.) intervals that allow users to bind and tear at optimum lengths to secure the glove to garment. Available from 0.5 to 3-inch widths; smaller widths are ideal for plate sealing during environmental monitoring.
- Conformable polyethylene tape with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Effective seal between the glove and garment
- Perforations at 7.6 cm (3 in.) intervals
- Ideal length for sealing glove to garment
- Available from 0.5 to 3-inch widths
- Smaller widths for plate sealing during environmental monitoring
- Low-density, low-outgassing tape
- Wound on a 3 in. (7.6 cm) plastic core with no liner
- 18-yard roll provides approximately 42 seals; the 36 yd. roll, 84 seals
- Suitable for food processing and pharmaceutical production
|Aseptic, Hazmat and Safety Gowning, Rodac Plate Sealing|
|60°F to 80°F|
|16°C to 27°C|
|16.5 m x 50.8 mm (18 yd. x 2 in.)|