Micronova™ Cleanroom Vinyl Tape, 19 mm (0.75 in.)
This vinyl cleanroom tape with rubber, clean-peel adhesive is extremely conformable, making it ideal for color coding, marking and sealing curved and irregular surfaces.
Manufacturer: Micronova™ CR100PC34DB
Processed for applications in and around cleanrooms
The Micronova Cleanroom Vinyl Tape offers a clean peel from wafer cartridges and cleanroom work surfaces and the matte finish can be written on with a cleanroom pen. Special processing and packaging techniques ensure low particles and extractable ion counts for applications in and around the cleanroom.
- Vinyl tape with synthetic rubber adhesive
- Clean peel from wafer cartridges and cleanroom work surfaces
- Ideal for taping and sealing curved and irregular surfaces
- Matte finish can be written on with a cleanroom pen
- Specially processed and packaged for the cleanroom
- Available in a variety of colors and widths
- Individually packaged in a polyethylene bag
- 36 yards wound on a 3 in. plastic core
Available in red, yellow, white, black, brown, dark blue, dark green, light blue, light green, orange, purple, and transparent in 36 yd. long (33m) rolls. Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733 for ordering information on colors not shown here.
|Sealing, Color Coding, Labeling, Batching|
|16°C to 27°C|
|60°F to 80°F|