Microflex™ CE4-313 Nitrile Gloves
Class 10 Ambidextrous Nitrile Gloves
Manufacturer: Microflex™ CE4313XXL
CE4-313 gloves meet Class 10 or better levels of cleanliness. Manufacturer-suggested ISO Class 4.
- Clean glove with excellent static decay and surface resistivity properties
- 100% nitrile copolymer free of powder, plasticizers, and silicone
- Very low surface particulates, ionic extractables, and nonvolatile residue levels
- Comfortable glove offering excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity
- Textured fingertips provide improved grip on wet and slippery surfaces
- Ambidextrous with beaded cuffs
- Multi-class cleanroom compatible
- Thickness: 4.7mil at fingertips
- Length: 12 in. (30.4cm)
100 gloves per pack, double vacuum-sealed in polybag.
Tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC-005.3; FTMS 101-C, 4046.
|30.48 x 13 cm (12 x 5.11 in.)|
|ISO Class 4|