METTLER TOLEDO™ Portable pH/Conductivity/Dissolved Oxygen/Ion Meters
Water and dust proof, IP67 rated meter for portable or field measurements. Portable meters compatible with pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and ion selective electrodes.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51302600
- Dust proof
- Water proof
- IP67 Rated
- pH, Redox/ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and ISE measuring capability (model dependent)
- Compatible with a wide range of IP67-rated electrodes for any application
- Compatible with our ISM electrodes that capture and save calibration data which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected
- Data storage available; capacity dependent on model
- Export data to a printer or Excel file
- EasyDirect software available for data transfer (model dependent)
- Rubber holster available for single-handed measurements
- uGo carrying and protecting case included in selective kits (see below for complete list); available for all portable meters
|4 x AA|
|ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Determination of pH, mV, conductivity, TDS (total dissolved solids), salinity and specific resistance|
|pH: BNC/RCA, conductor: LTW 7-pin|
|30°F to 104°F|
|0 to 100megohm/cm|
|0.01mg/L to 300g/L|
|0 to 14|
|3 Points, 4 pre defined buffer group|
|99 GLP data records|
|Dual Channel; pH/ORP, conductivity|
|Meter only (SG23)|
|0°C to 40°C|
|0.01 μS/cm to 500 mS/cm|
|0 to 80ppt|
|-1999 to 1999 mV|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.