METTLER TOLEDO™ SevenCompact™ S230 Conductivity Benchtop Meter
The S230 meter measures conductivity, resistivity, salinty, and TDS. A simple and durable interface with only 2 buttons makes this meter easy to use, and results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp. Available as meter only or ready-to-use kits for specific applications.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30019035
- Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinty, and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) benchtop meter that can display results in μS/cm and ms/cm
- Durable and simple to operate with two buttons: 'Read' and 'Cal'
- IP54 Protection
- Comes with electrode arm that moves straight up and down, bringing the electrode into position where it works best for your sample
- Compatible with a wide range of electrodes for any application
- Compatible with ISM electrodes that capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected
- Meter connects to electrodes via BNC; S7 to BNC cables available
- Results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp
- Optional installation and qualification (IQ/OQ) package available through METTLER TOLEDO Service
|S230 Kit - USP/EP Compliant Measurements|
|S230 Conductivity meter, InLab 741-ISM electrode, electrode holder, 2 standards sachets 1413 uS/cm, Conductivity Measurement Guide, protective cover, test certificate|
|S230 Meter plus InLab 741-ISM and Calibration Sachets|
|0.001 μS/cm to 1000 mS/cm|
|0 to 80 psu|
|MTC: -30°C to +130°C, ATC: -5°C to +130°C|
|13 Pre defined and 1 user defined standard|
|Routine measurements, sample analysis, data handling, data archiving|
|0.001 to 1|
|Linear, non-linear, off, pure- water - reference temperature 20° or 25°C|
|0 to 100 megohm/cm|
|0.00 mg/L to 1000 g/L, autoscaling|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.