Mettler Toledo™ S230 SevenCompact™ Conductivity Meter
Measures salinity, resistivity, total dissolved solids and conductivity ash. Mettler Toledo S230 SevenCompact Conductivity Meter is ideally suited for sugar analysis. The meter also supports special units required for bioethanol analysis and accepts sensor cells for accurate low conductivity/pure water measurement.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30019034
- Applications range from routine measurements through sample analysis, data handling and data archiving (GLP-compliant)
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM™) eliminates mistakes with automatic identification of the sensor upon connection
- Felixable calibration; offers choice of 13 pre-defined standards, user-defined standards or manual input of cell constant
- Vertical uPlace™ movement ensures perfect positioning of electrode in sample for faster measurements and reduced risk of sensor damage and/or vessel upending
- Prominant display is 4.3 in. high-resolution color, with large digits and well-arranged icons for identification at a glance
- Two display views; uFocus™ screen delivers task-centric, of-the-moment data/readings
- A single keypress switches from one display to the other
- Includes integrated USB and RS-232 interfaces for data exchange
- Available with optional Comprehensive Service Package that includes IQ/OQ (contact your Fisher Customer Service Representative for details)
|S230 Meter, InLab 731-ISM conductivity electrode (1.2 m cable), electrode holder, 2 standard sachets each for 1413 uS/cm and 12.88 mS/cm, test certificate, conductivity/DO measurement guide|
|0.001 μS/cm to 1000 mS/cm|
|0 to 80 psu|
|MTC: -30°C to +130°C, ATC: -5°C to +130°C|
|13 Pre defined and 1 user defined standard|
|Routine measurements, sample analysis, data handling, data archiving|
|0.001 to 1|
|S230 Meter plus InLab 731-ISM and Calibration Sachets|
|0 to 100 megohm/cm|
|0.00 mg/L to 1000 g/L, autoscaling|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.