METTLER TOLEDO™ SevenCompact™ S220 pH Benchtop Meter
The S220 meter measures pH, ion concentration, and Redox/ORP. A simple and durable interface with only 2 buttons makes this meter very easy to operate, and results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp. Available as meter only or ready-to-use kits for specific applications.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30019031
- pH, Ion Concentration, and Redox/ORP benchtop meter that can display results in pH, mV, and Rel mV
- Durable and simple to operate with two buttons: 'Read' and 'Cal'
- IP54 Protection
- Comes with electrode arm that moves straight up and down, bringing the electrode into position where it works best for your sample
- Compatible with a wide range of electrodes for any application
- Compatible with ISM electrodes that capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected
- Meter connects to electrodes via BNC; S7 to BNC cables available
- Results can be captured by a printer with a time and date stamp
- Optional installation and qualification (IQ/OQ) package available through METTLER TOLEDO Service
|S220 Kit - Bio & Life Science Measurements|
|MTC: -86° to +266°F, ATC: -41° to +266°F|
|-2 to 20|
|MTC: -30° to +130°C, ATC: -5° to +130°C|
|S220 pH meter, InLab Routine Pro-ISM electrode, Multipin-BNC/RCA electrode cable, electrode holder, 2 buffer sachets for pH 4.01, 7, 9.21 and 10.01, pH Measurement Guide, protective cover, test certificate|
|Meter Kit: S220-BIO|
|-2000 to 2000 mV|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.