Mettler Toledo™ MS-TS Precision Balances
Reliable and robust balances for heavier tasks in the laboratory or out on factory floor.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30133536
Easy to operate balances with advanced security features make even sophisticated weighing simple and worry free.
- MinWeigh warning function ensures process tolerances
- Settings can be passcode protected
- Extra-large, 7 in. color TFT touchscreen display is operable through cotton, silicone and latex gloves
- Intuitive user interface and 18mm high digits
- Built-in LevelControl function warns when balance is not level and provides on screen guidance to level balance correctly within seconds
- Improved stability with three fixed feet and two LevelLock stands
- ISOLog function records all weighing relevant changes to balance's settings
- Enter up to four IDs per sample using built-in touchpad or a barcode reader for fast and reliable traceability
- More than 10 built-in applications
- USB Host, USB Device, RS232, Bluetooth (optional), built-in PC direct function (without PC software) for easy data transfer
- QuickLock draft shield and glass panel enables easy and quick cleaning
- Statistical data analysis
- Chemical resistant, full die-cast aluminum housing is resistant to most chemicals including acetone
- Fully protected, robust Monobloc weighing cell with proFACT automatic internal adjustment for reliable results
- Strong built-in overload protection
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 34.7 x 19.4 x 9.6cm (13.6 x 7.6 x 3.7 in.)
Optional Service packages are offered to assure continual reliability and maintain optimum balance performance. Proper installation and initial calibration are the key to ensuring the balance performs properly from day one. A Mettler Toledo technician performs installation qualification and operational qualification (IQ/OQ). Contact your Fisher Customer Service Representative for Service package details.
CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
|USB Host/USB Device/RS-232|
|CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|100/240 V ±10% 50/60 Hz 0.3 A|
|120 g (USP)|
|Built-in Level Control|
|100/240 V (± 10%)|
|34.7 x 19.4 x 9.6 cm|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.