Mettler Toledo™ MS-TS Analytical Balances
Reliable and robust balances for everyday weighing
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30133524
Easy to operate balances with advanced security features make even sophisticated weighing simple and worry free.
- MinWeigh warning function ensures process tolerances
- Balances can be programmed with user-defined minimum weight for additional safety
- Extra-large, 7 in. color TFT touchscreen display is operable through cotton, silicone and latex gloves
- Intuitive user interface and 18mm high digits
- Settings can be passcode protected
- proFACT internal adjustment
- Built-in LevelControl function warns when balance is not level and provides onscreen guidance to level balance correctly within seconds
- ISOLog function records all weighing relevant changes to balance's settings
- Enter up to four IDs per sample using built-in touchpad or a barcode reader for fast and reliable traceability
- USB Host, USB Device, RS232, Bluetooth (optional), built-in PC Direct function (without PC software) for easy data transfer
- More than 10 built-in applications
- Statistical data analysis
- Chemical resistant, full metal housing is resistant to most chemicals including acetone
- Robust Monobloc weighing cell
- Strong overload protection
- QuickLock draft shield and glass panel enables easy and quick cleaning
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 34.7 x 20.4 x 34.5cm (13.6 x 8 x 13.5 in.)
Optional Service packages are offered to assure continual reliability and maintain optimum balance performance. Proper installation and initial calibration are the key to ensuring the balance performs properly from day one. A Mettler Toledo technician performs installation qualification and operational qualification (IQ/OQ). Contact your Fisher Customer Service Representative for Service package details.
CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 14001
|100/240 V ±10% 50/60 Hz 0.3 A|
|34.7 x 20.4 x 34.5 cm|
|CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Built-in Level Control|
|100/240 V ±10%|
|160 mg (USP)|
|0 to 320 g|
|0.1 mg (nominal)|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.