METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Solids pH Electrodes
A low maintenance glass pH electrode with an integrated temperature probe featuring a clog-free, open junction that eliminates the risk of protein fouling. Its spear shaped tip is designed for piercing solid and semi-solid food samples (IP67 rated).
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ ME51343153
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence, SevenCompact and portable meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Milk and cream
- Butter, yogurt, ice cream
- Fruits and vegetables
- Ready-made meals
- Solid and semi-solid food samples
Accessories & Care
- Open junction and non-refillable - no additional electrolyte required
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|pH Electrode InLab Solids|
|Coping with solid samples such as sausages or cheese|
|0°C to 80°C|
|Xerolyt Extra Polymer|
|S7 to BNC (30281915)|
|32°F to 176°F|
|0°C to 80°C|
|1 to 11|