METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Power pH Electrodes
A glass pH electrode with an integrated temperature sensor featuring the SteadyForce™ reference system, which is pressurized to prevent the junction from clogging.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343111
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Corrosive acids and bases
- Protein-rich samples
- High pH values
- High temperature
- Junction-clogging samples
- Polymeric dispersions
- TRIS compatible
Accessories & Care
- Non-refillable - no additional electrolyte required
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|InLab Power Pro; MultiPin head; 30kΩ ATC Probe|
|High temperatures and biological media|
|InLab™ Power Pro|
|3 mol/L KCl|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0°C to 130°C|
|0 to 12|
|Multi-Pin to BNC|
|NTC 30 kilohm|
|32°F to 266°F|
|pH Combination Electrode|