METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Viscous pH Electrodes
A glass pH electrode with an integrated temperature sensor featuring the SteadyForce™ reference system, which is pressurized to prevent the junction from clogging.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343151
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence and SevenCompact meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- Gels, soaps, shampoos
- Varnishes and glues
- Colorants and dyes
- Oily samples
- TRIS compatible
Accessories & Care
- Ceramic Junction and non-refillable - no additional electrolyte required
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|pH Electrode InLab Viscous Pro-ISM|
|0 to 14|
|Combination Electrode, Integrated Temperature Probe, Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) Technology|
|Highly viscous, highly glutinous samples|
|InLab™ Viscous Pro-ISM|
|3 mol/L KCl|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0°C to 130°C|
|Multi-Pin to BNC/RCA (30281896)|
|Integrated NTC 30 kω Temp Probe|
|32°F to 266°F|