METTLER TOLEDO™ InLab™ Expert pH Electrodes
A combination pH electrode with an integrated temperature sensor, PEEK plastic shaft for chemical and mechanical durability, and a fixed cable. Designed for use in a variety of applications, both indoor and outdoor (IP67 rated).
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51343100
Ideal for critical samples such as suspensions or samples of unknown composition. Mettler Toledo Expert Series pH and pH/ATC Combination Electrodes with open junction puts the reference electrode in direct contact with the measured medium, eliminating the possibility of contamination or blockage.
- For use with METTLER TOLEDO SevenExcellence, SevenCompact and portable meters as well as other brands. Connection cables may be required.
- Features a PEEK plastic shaft for harsh environments and requires no maintenance
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM) electrodes capture and save calibration data, which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected.
- Capture electrode calibration and results with LabX software, designed for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance.
- Compatible with InMotion Autosampler to automate measurement and cleaning of up to 303 samples.
- General Lab
- Waste water
- Suspended solids
- TRIS compatible
Accessories & Care
- Open Junction and non-refillable - no additional electrolyte required
- Store in 3M KCl (51350072) or InLab Storage Solution (30111142)
- Recommended for use with METTLER TOLEDO buffers (Sachets: 51302080, Bottles: 63056116)
|S7 to BNC (30281915)|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0°C to 100°C|
|0 to 14|
|Emulsions, suspensions, effluent water and solutions containing Proteins and Sulphides|
|0°F to 212°F|