Mettler Toledo™ Quantos Dosing Heads
Intelligent dosing heads for precise dosing of free flowing powdery substances such as APIs or reference standards where purity and quality of substance is essential. Mettler Toledo Quantos Dosing Head includes an integrated stirrer which guarantees a homogeneous flow of the powder.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 11150170
Four motors drive the powder flow with real time feedback from the balance, no settings to play with. The use of a closed system avoids cross-contamination and protects the user, the substance and the environment.
- Composed of FDA compliant materials
- Made of TPX polymer and 316L/1.4404 stainless steel which feature electrical, chemical and physical properties
- Each head assigned to single substance eliminates cross-contamination
- All substance information (substance ID,quantity, date etc.) traceable via RFID chip in each dosing head
- Dosing head attached to container for lifetime of substance
- No training required for using dosing head, place head on Quantos device and start working
- Supplied in impact resistant, water-tight transport container
- Sterile versions available
|TPX Polymer and 316L/1.4404 Stainless Steel|