|Carbon monoxide; Carbon dioxide; May release flammable gases|
|Soluble in water|
Safety and Handling
GHS H Statement
Flammable liquid and vapor.
Toxic if swallowed or in contact with skin.
Harmful if inhaled.
Causes damage to organs (central nervous system, optic nerve).
GHS P Statement
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces.
Keep container tightly closed.
Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting equipment.
Use only non-sparking tools.
Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
Do not breathe mist, vapors, spray.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If on skin (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
Call a poison center/doctor.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Call a poison center/doctor if you feel unwell.
In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam, sand, extinguishing powder to extinguish.
Store locked up in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.