Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ HP Tabletop Orbital Small Open Air Platform Shaker that holds 18 x 18 in. (45.7 x 45.7cm) and 18 x 24 in. (60.9 x 45.7cm) platforms, 115V, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A or 230V, 50/60Hz, 0.5A
Operate this tabletop orbital shaker in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms or on lab benches.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ SHKE416HP
Operate the Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ HP Tabletop Orbital Shaker in reach-in incubators, environmental rooms or on lab benches. Our proprietary balancing technology and rugged mechanism make smooth, high-capacity, 24/7 shaking a reality. With an industry-leading platform size, this CO2 Resistant Shaker features wide-range speed, low heat output motor and spill-resistant design.
- The proprietary, triple-counterbalanced, heavy-duty mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, out-of-balance loads
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism provides optimum handling of full or unbalanced loads, regardless of flask placement, and completely eliminates “walking”
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Oversized adjustable, suction-cup style, rubber feet minimize vibration, provide maximum stability
- Heavy-duty, triple counter-balanced eccentric drive allows extended speed ranges
- Low-heat 24V DC motor with moisture-resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free shaker operation on the benchtop or in a chamber
- Optional platforms are constructed of 0.31 in., heavy-duty, brushed anodized aluminium for durability and easy cleaning
Platforms and clamps not included.
|2.5 cm (1 in.)|
|115 V, 50/60 Hz|
|4°C to 40°C|
|UL, cUL, CE|
|Small Open Air Orbital Shaker|
|20 to 90%, non-condensing|
|Programmable from 5 minutes to 200 hours or continuous operation|
|25 to 525 ±1 rpm|
|39.2°F to 104°F|
|18 x 18 in. and 18 x 24 in.|