MAPA™ StanZoil™ Knit-Lined Multi-Layer Supported Neoprene Gloves
Combine flexibility with abrasion, cut and tear resistance. MAPA™ StanZoil™ Knit-Lined Multi-Layer Supported Neoprene Gloves have unique multi-dip construction offers liquid-proof hand protection and excellent chemical resistance to most oils, grease, acids, caustics, alcohols, and solvents.
Manufacturer: MAPA™ 334949
Gloves, Chemical-Resistant; Neoprene; Stanzoil; Multi-layered supported; Knit-lined; Nonslip finish; Pinked cuff; 12 in. Long (30cm), Blue with Black Overdip, Size: X-Large (10)
- Ideal for applications involving assembly, degreasing, lubricating, castings, steam cleaning, motor parts, chemical processing, petroleum refining, grinding, filing, metal finishing and general maintenance
- Neoprene overdip in glove work area eliminates pinholes and weak spots throughout the glove and cuff
- Nonslip finish ensures a safe grip—even on wet or oily parts
- Two-way stretch cotton interlock knit lining insulates from heat and cold and absorbs perspiration
- Seamless liner in work area protects hands from chafing
- Roomy thumb crotch for long-wear comfort
- Pinked cuff
Meet 21CFR 170-199.
|USDA, 21 CFR 170-199, CE|
|chemical processing, Petroleum refining, grinding and filing of castings, Metal finishing, general maintenance|
|Interlock Cotton knit|