Applied Biosystems™ MagMAX™ CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit
The MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit is a highly-effective solution for purifying RNA and DNA from an expansive range of veterinary sample types. The universal chemistry is optimized for use on a variety of KingFisher magnetic particle processors and the kit's modular design enables flexibility to evolve with future testing needs.
Supplier: Applied Biosystems™ A32702
The MagMAX CORE kit helps to streamline laboratory workflows for downstream real-time PCR, RT-PCR, and sequencing applications
The MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit offers:
- Pre-mixed, room-temperature reagents, greatly improving product handling and storage
- Minimal extraction and reagent preparation time, to get diagnostic results more quickly
- Complete workflows that address 14 unique sample types, providing a universal sample preparation solution
- A single protocol adapted on multiple KingFisher magnetic particle processors, unifying all workflows regardless of throughput
The MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit provides faster instrument processing times, allowing for diagnostic results more quickly. The kit needs less preparation time, due to pre-mixed washes that do not require the addition of alcohols. The MagMAX CORE workflow provides higher-quality nucleic acids than other on-market chemistries, which leads to fewer workflow interruptions and greater diagnostic sensitivity.
The MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit requires less KingFisher plastics, eliminating unnecessary waste and costs. All kit reagents are stored at room temperature, greatly improving product handling and saving on storage space and costs. The MagMAX kit operates using a single protocol adapted on multiple KingFisher magnetic particle processors, unifing workflows regardless of throughput. The chemistry is optimized to address 15 unique sample types, including:
- Whole blood
- Oral fluid
- Animal, fecal, and environmental swabs
- Hair follicles
- Ear notches
- Ear punches
- Environmental samples
- BioMed Diagnostics InPouch TF (Tritrichomonas foetus) culture
The MagMAX CORE Nucleic Acid Purification Kit is designed to be the last sample preparation you may ever need to validate. It utilizes a ‘CORE’ chemical formulation and couples easily to flexible modules, introducing new applications without introducing new chemistries. The novel MagMAX CORE kit formulation and workflow prepares samples for downstream sequencing applications.
|• 1 x 275 mL MagMAX CORE Lysis Solution
• 1 x 220 mL MagMAX CORE Binding Solution
• 1 x 300 mL MagMAX CORE Wash Solution 1
• 1 x 300 mL MagMAX CORE Wash Solution 2
• 1 x 55 mL MagMAX CORE Elution Buffer
• 1 x 11 mL MagMAX CORE Magnetic Beads
• 1 x 5 mL MagMAX CORE Proteinase K
Store at room temperature.
|Nucleic Acid Purification Kit|
|Genomic DNA, Pathogen DNA⁄RNA, Total Nucleic Acids, Viral DNA⁄RNA|
|Bacteria, Blood, DNA, Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum), Other Samples, RNA, Tissue, Viral Samples|
|Real-Time PCR, Sequencing|