Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SEC-1 Size Exclusion LC Columns
Use these SEC columns for monoclonal antibody (mAb) analysis, including the high-resolution separation of monomers, aggregates and fragments.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 074697
Use Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SEC-1 Size Exclusion Columns for high-resolution separation of monoclonal antibody (mAb) analysis, including the monomers, aggregates and Fab and Fc fragments resulting from proteolysis. These size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) columns provide superior performance, even under nondenaturing conditions, and in high- and low-salt mobile phases and volatile eluents.
- Hydrophilic bonded layer minimizes undesired interactions between the biomolecules and the stationary phase
- Nonmetallic and biocompatible PEEK housing eliminates metal contamination from the column hardware
- Stable surface bonding leads to low column bleed and compatibility with MS, ELSD and Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Corona™ CAD detection
- Rugged column packing provides reliability, reproducibility and long column life
- Columns are available in 5μm particle size and 150 and 300mm lengths, with an average pore diameter of 300Å
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2.5 to 7.5|
|100% Organic Solvents|