Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SCX-10 LC Columns
Use these strong cation-exchange columns for high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 085209
Use Thermo Scientific™ MAbPac™ SCX-10 LC Columns for high-resolution, high efficiency analysis of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and associated variants. The unique nonporous pellicular resin provides the resolving power to separate mAb variants that differ by as little as one charged residue. A hydrophilic layer surrounds the polymeric beads and eliminates hydrophobic interactions with the resin, resulting in very efficient peaks. A proprietary grafted cation-exchange surface provides pH selectivity control for high-resolution separations.
- Exceptionally high resolution for mAb variants
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of mAbs
- Well-suited for stability studies, mAb therapeutic method development and high-throughput screening
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
- Meets the regulatory requirements for biopharmaceutical characterization
- Available in 3, 5 and 10μm particle sizes in standard and UHPLC formats
- Smaller-particle-size columns provide the same resolution as the 10μm columns, but with significantly faster analysis time
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
|Ambient to 60°C|