Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ CY50925
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific™ Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems, which feature a unique hanging rack and gridded box design, advanced vacuum insulation, unmatched temperature uniformity and an innovative liquid nitrogen monitor.Features:
- Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity.
- System is suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods.
- Super-insulated vessels have special, narrow-mouth design that conserves liquid nitrogen by minimizing evaporation.
- Samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2″ (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel.
- Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction.
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs
- Optional monitor provides continuous LED readout of liquid nitrogen level; activates visual and audible alarms when level falls below safe range of approximately 1″ (2.5cm).
- Optional alarm also alerts operator in the event of excessive liquid nitrogen loss.
- Secure locking hasp prevents unauthorized entry.
- Static holding time: 70 days
- 1600 (100/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.85L/day
- Static holding time: 112 days
- 3600 (100/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.99L/day
- Static holding time: 185 days
- 1800 (25/box)
- Evaporation rate: 0.6L/day
Stainless steel indexed racks that fit into corresponding locations in the vessel. Each rack has individual storage compartments that hold one Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Cryogenic Storage Box.
Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Boxes (order separately). Each box has individually numbered storage areas for use with vials sized 2.0mL and smaller.
Stated capacities are for Nalgene 1.2/2.0mL cryogenic vials.
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2″ for 1.0 and 1.5mL vials, 100 vials per box, case of 10 (CS509X24)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 2″ for 2mL vials, 81 vials per box, case of 40 (CS509X4); case of 20 (CS509X5)
- Boxes, Nalgene, 4″ for 5mL vials, 81 vials per box, each (CS509X10)
- CryoClaw™ (AY509X18)
- Cups, Suction, 2 replacements for CryoClaw (AY509X19)
- Logbook (LT509X5)
- Level Monitor, customer-installed: CN509X3 (120V, Jr.); CN509X6 (120V, 4); CN509X9 (120V, 8); CN509X1 (220V, Jr.); CN509X4 (220V, 4); CN509X7 (220V, 8)
- Rack, for 5.0mL vials (does not include boxes) (HR509X19A)
- Vials, 1mL, case of 500 (AY509X32)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 1.2mL, case of 500, 1.2mL (AY509X13)
- Vials, 1.5mL, case of 500 (AY509X33)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 2.0mL, case of 500, 2.0mL (AY509X12)
|1600 vials (100/box)|
|Locator Jr. without Monitor|
|Locator Jr., w/o monitor|
|Locator™ Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems|