Achieve rapid heat up, recovery and cool down with a tube furnace that delivers outstanding energy release, reducing thermal process cycle time. Thermo Scientific™ Lindberg/Blue M™ 1700°C Tube Furnaces feature heating elements with unique right-angle bend and sidewall mounting to deliver exceptional energy release, reduced thermal process cycle time, and cost savings through quicker throughput. Thermo Scientific™ Moldatherm™ graduated-density insulation provides safety, performance and outstanding radial and linear temperature uniformity with resistance to thermal shock.
Not available in Europe
- Heating elements tolerate rapid cycling over extended periods; elements are easily replaceable without the need to match resistance values
- Type “B” thermocouples assure accurate temperature measurement and long thermocouple life; 10′ compensated lead wire with polarized plug included
- Moldatherm graduated density insulation adds to safety and performance by forming enhanced insulation protection between the high-temperature chamber and exterior cabinet surface
- Double-shell construction and convection cooling design reduces exterior surface temperature
- Removable louvered panels provide easier access to heating elements and thermocouple
- Temperature range: 500°C to 1700°C
Independent digital temperature control module, available separately.
|500° to 1700°C|