Invitrogen™ E-Gel™ Imager System with UV Light Base
Personal imaging system for documenting and analyzing agarose gels and E-Gel™ cassettes
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS4466611
Each E-Gel Imager system includes a sleek and compact camera hood and one or more interchangeable bases along with two powerful software programs.
- Captures sharp, rich images with the integrated scientific grade camera
- Captures gel images in real time, even during a run
- Analyzes gel images using the powerful Gel Quant Express software
- Powerful and Compact Scientific Grade Camera
- E-Gel Imager Camera Hood is powerhouse at core of E-Gel Imager system featuring a high resolution, scientific grade camera
- Captures robust gel images with maximum dynamic range and sensitivity
- UV Light Base is best for ethidium bromide and the Blue Light Base can be used for many SYBR™ dyes like SYBR Safe dye
- Gel Compatibility: Agarose Gels, E-Gel™, E-Gel™ 96; Label or Dye: Qdot™ 625, SYBR™
- Two powerful software tools included with the E-Gel Imager system, GelCapture and Gel Quant Express
- GelCapture allows to adjust sensitivity and exposure settings to capture the perfect image of your gel
- Perfect image basic manipulations like inversion or pixel coloration can be performed
- Gel Quant Express software allows quantitation and analysis via 1D gel analysis or using the express mode
- GelCapture can be downloaded and utilized on any PC, while Gel Quant Express requires a USB dongle for operation
- Additional USB dongles can be purchased to use Gel Quant Express on more than one PC simultaneously
Agarose Gel Electrophoresis, DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, Nucleic Acid Gel Electrophoresis and Blotting
|1 x E-Gel® Imager Camera Hood. 1 x E-Gel® Imager UV Light Base. 1 x E-Gel® Imager software package. 1 x Gel Quant Express software enabling USB dongle. 1 x E-Gel Imager light diffuser. 1 x E-Gel Imager universal filter.
Store at room temperature.
|E-Gel™, E-Gel™ 48, E-Gel™ 96, Agarose Gels|
For Research Use Only. Not intended for any animal or human therapeutic or diagnostic use.