Thermo Scientific™ I-Chem™ LDPE Cubitainers™ with LDPE Foam-lined Closure
Choose this light-weight, space-efficient solution for sampling in remote locations. Available certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 3140025
Choose this light-weight and space-efficient solution for sampling in remote locations where motorized vehicle transportation options are limited. Thermo Scientific™ LDPE Cubitainers are collapsible and nest when empty for efficient storage and transport, or for efficient packing into small spaces like back packs for remote sampling expeditions. Recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscosity liquids to be analyzed for inorganic trace analytes. Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride.
- LDPE container with white LDPE-lined polypropylene cap
- Caps assembled onto containers
- Collapsible and nestable when empty for space saving storage and transport
- Narrow-mouth design recommended for collecting water samples and other low viscous liquids
Certified containers come with the following features:
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide and fluoride
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case and barcoded with lot number for traceability
- Each container individually barcoded with lot number and unique container number
- Analysis labels included unattached for optional use
- Carton sealed with security tape providing tamper evidence
Unprocessed container comes assembled and ready for your own cleaning procedure
Cubitainer is a registered trademark of Hedwin Corporation.
|Certified containers meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for metals, cyanide, and fluoride; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
|2.5 gal., 10 L|
|Case of 12|
|Metals and water quality, CN, F|
|Metals and water quality, Cyanide, Fluoride|