Labplas Twirl'EM™ Sterile Sampling Bags, SafetyTabs
Provide a sterile, secure, contaminant-free pliant container that ensures dependable analysis results. Labplas Twirl'EM™ Sterile Sampling Bags with safety tabs incorporate easy-to-pull tabs that open the bag without risk of contaminating the bag interior. They are useful in a variety of sampling applications, including environmental and surface sampling.
Manufacturer: Labplas Inc EPR4590
Bags, Sterile Sampling; Labplas TwirlEM; Printed body; Closure with two round wires; Contaminant-free; Virgin polyethylene; Large bag mouth opening; Easy to use pull tabs; Capactiy: 450mL; Thickness: 2.5 mil.
- Virgin polyethylene tubing
- Can be heated to 240°C for sterility
- Large bag mouth opening to facilite insertion of samples
- Easy pull tabs to open and close the bag with decreased risk of contamination
- R-Nase, D-Nase, Pyrogen, and BPA free
- Enviromental sampling
- Surface sampling
- Carcass sampling
- Biomedical research
- Pharmaceutical research
- Food industry
|Closure with two round wires|