Labomed™ CxL Binocular Laboratory Microscope
Ideal for educational and laboratory applications.
Manufacturer: Fisher Scientific 9135002
Designed with a semi-plan achromatic optical system that provides true color rendition and contrast. With 100% glass optics and all-brass mechanical components.
- Eyepieces: Lockable 10X/18mm focusable eyepieces, dual diopter adjustments with foldable rubber eye guards, and antifungal coating
- Head: Ergonomic binocular tube with 45° viewing angle, 360° rotatable, interpupillary distance adjustment of 54–74mm
- Objectives: DIN semi-plan achromatic 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (SL, Oil) objectives with antifungal coating, enable viewing of an assortment of specimens with the highest degree of clarity Stage: 5.31 x 4.88 in. (135 x 124mm) mechanical stage with single specimen holder and low-drive X/Y movement controls, 76 x 50mm X/Y travel range
- Condenser: Abbe 1.25 NA condenser with iris diaphragm
- Stand: Single-mold, rust-resistant stand with ergonomic hand rests that provide comfort and stability
- Illumination: Available with halogen (6V/20w) bulb that provides up to 2000 hours of life or built-in rechargeable LED (3.4V/1w) with up to 100,000 hours of life
- Fixed 1.3MP CMOS (1280 × 960) camera module iVu 1500 Wide-field, focusable paired 10X eyepiece
Dimensions: 19L x 15W x 12 in. H (48.3 x 38.1 x 30.5cm). Net weight: 17.1 lb. (7.8kg). Universal input 100–240VAC. For details on optional accessories, contact your Fisher Science Education Representative.
UL listed, CE marked
|Coaxial Coarse and Fine|
|1.25 N.A. Abbe with aspheric lens|
|4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|Educational and laboratory application|
|Power cable (6ft.), cargille immersion oil, Nylon dust cover and cleaning Cloth, Styrofoam casing, operation manual, allen wrench, power cord, spare bulb and spare fuse|
|Semi plan achromatic|
|Single mold Aluminum Die cast with ergonomic handrests|
|DIN Semi Plan Achromatic|
|4-position reversed with rubber grip|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|