Labconco™ Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
Designed for use with Labconco Freeze-dry Systems—compact size easily fits into freeze-dry system cabinets
Manufacturer: Labconco™ LCN7739403
Pump, Vacuum; Labconco; Rotary Vane; Direct Drive, 195L/min.; 2 x 10superscript-3mBar ultimate vacuum; Lifting bracket; Use with FreeZone Freeze Dry Systems, Dimensions: 18.4D x 6.5W x 10.4.1 in.H; 230V, 50/60Hz, 2.4A; International
Provide a reliable vacuum source for other products including glove boxes and centrifugal concentrators.
- Two-stage, oil-sealed pumps with sliding vane
- Switchable high-vacuum and high-throughput modes
- Three-position gas ballast (Closed, Low Flow, and High Flow)
- Enclosed, fan-cooled, single-phase electric motor drives pump
- Thermal overload protection with automatic restart
- Inlet valve prevents air and oil suckback in the event of power or oil loss
- Cast-aluminum housing
- Mounted on a base plate with rubber feet for stability
Cat. No. 16-108-218 has a reverse IEC plug; models with 117L/min. pumping capacity include a retractable lifting handle; models with 195L/min. pumping capacity have a lifting bracket. A pump exhaust filter with oil and odor filter elements is also included.
|Pump, four each one liter bottles of vacuum pump oil and one exhaust filter with oil mist and odor filter elements. ON/OFF switch, power cord with plug for direct connection of pump to Labconco freeze dryers, one 12.7mm (1/2 in.) O.D. and one 19.1mm (3/4 in.) O.D. inlet adapter|
|Freeze Dry Systems|