Labconco™ Protector™ Stainless-Steel Perchloric Acid Hood
The Type 316 stainless-steel interior of the Labconco Protector™ Stainless-Steel Perchloric Acid Hood withstands reaction and helps keep your lab safe.
Manufacturer: Labconco™ LCN130600001
Hood, Perchloric Acid; Labconco; Protector; Benchtop; Stainless-steel; By-pass air flow design; Black enamel-coated hardboard; Remote blower required; T8 flouroscent lighting; Service fixtures: 2; 115V 50/60Hz; D x W x H: 31.7 x 72 x 59 in.
- By-pass airflow design
- Glacier white, dry powder powder-coated steel exterior
- Curved ergonomic air foil with aerodynamic Clean-Sweep™ airflow openings
- Type 316 stainless-steel liner (23.5 in. interior depth) with radiused corners, integral work surface, drainage trough and pre-set baffles
- Black enamel-coated hardboard surface to support the integral work surface
- 0.18 in. Thick tempered safety glass vertical rising sash with frame of powder-coated aluminum and PVC
- Sash does not extend above the hood when fully open
- Removable front and side panels and front access panels for access to plumbing and electrical wiring
- Built-in washdown system with internal piping and spray nozzles behind the baffle and remote control fixture on upper left side
- Washdown fitting located on top of hood to facilitate connection to external wash rings (wash rings not included)
- Two pre-plumbed service fixtures with forged brass valves and chrome-plated brass serrated hose connectors, lower right side with brass tubing for gas and lower left side with copper tubing for air
- Components for converting either or both fixtures to cold water and vacuum are provided
- Energy-efficient T8 fluorescent lighting
- Pre-wired 115/230V electrical duplex receptacle on lower right side
- 11 in. O.D. Type 316 stainless-steel exhaust connection(s)
- 4 ft. Model: 725cfm at 0.17 in.
- 5 ft. Model: 955cfm at 0.33 in.
- 6 ft. Model: 1180cfm at 0.50 in.
- 8 ft. Model: 1640cfm at 0.28 in.
|ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, NFPA 45, SEFA 1, UL|
|1180cfm at 0.50 in. H2O at 100fpm|
|Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Service fixtures: 2|
|Perchloric Acid Laboratory Hood|