missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
FeaturesDescription & Specifications
- With two CFC-/HCFC-free refrigeration systems used in series to cool stainless-steel collector to -84°C (-119°F)
- Free-standing console
- Purge Valve option prevents backstreaming of vacuum pump oil and minimizes chance for sample contamination
- Available with optional collector chamber and coil coated with PTFE for processes involving corrosive compounds
- Upright collector chamber simplifies defrosting; many models include built-in hot gas defrost to quickly melt any collected ice
- Automatic one-button startup initiates condenser cooldown and vacuum pulldown
- LCD indicates temperature in °C or °F; vacuum in mbar, Pa, and torr
- LED vacuum and temperature “waves” show relative system vacuum and collector temperature
- LED alarm light, flashes for abnormal events, including power interruptions, improper power supply, when collector temperature rises above -40°C, and required vacuum pump service
- Vacuum control valve maintains vacuum level
- RS-232 port, on all models except 1L, can be used to transmit data to a computer
- Easy to service with retractable drain hoses
- Cabinets are white epoxy-coated steel with brushed stainless-steel front panels and blue accents
- Removable front panels and are roomy enough to accommodate vacuum pump
- PTFE-coated collector chamber and coil for processes involving corrosive compounds are available
Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for pump compatibility.
Service agreement available.
Conform to ETL listed for CE conformity (220V/240V, 50Hz models)