Lab-Aids™ Molecules of Metabolism Kit: Understanding Digestion and Respiration
3-D approach to the study of glycolysis and the Krebs Cycle.
Manufacturer: Lab-Aids™ 520
Construct a diorama of anaerobic respiration (glycolysis) and aerobic respiration (the Krebs Cycle) in a step-by-step evolution.
- See how large molecules convert to smaller molecules that the body can use
- Addresses cellular respiration by illustrating adenosine triphosphate (ATP) formation
- Observe molecules and understand the role of individual atoms and enzymes
- Reusable kit is teacher developed with a station approach in mind
- Allows more students to work on this activity at the same time
- Contains eight additional molecular model packages
|Teacher's guide with msds, 30 student worksheets and guides, set of model pieces containing-123 white hydrogen atoms, 69 black carbon atoms, 72 blue double bond oxygen atoms, 263 bonds, set of labels and arrows and mitochondrion poster|
|One ∽50 minute class period|
|Student will be able to see and appreciate how large molecules are converted to smaller molecules that the body can use, kreb's cycle is illustrated in this kit|
|Molecules Of Metabolism Kit|