KNF LABOPORT™ Chemically Resistant Dry Vacuum Pumps: 10L/min. Flowrate
Quiet, reliable operation without the hazards associated with handling messy pump oils or contaminated wastewater generated by aspirators
$3,099.05 - $4,243.95
Handle corrosive and aggressive vapors without damage.
- End vacuums to 1.5 torr
Feature solid PTFE heads and diaphragms to protect against corrosives and aggressive vapors. Multiport Kalrez™ valves withstand the ingestion of condensed vapors without the risk of damaging the pump or degrading performance.
- rotary evaporators (13-878-27, -29, -35 and 13-880-430)
- vacuum concentrators (13-878-29, -35 and 13-880-430)
- gel dryers (13-878-27 and -29)
- vacuum ovens (13-878-27, -29, -35, and 13-880-430)
- general vacuum applications (13-878-40, -42, -44, -46, 13-880-430 and -431)
For 115V 60Hz; 230V models are also available. For information contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative
1For 230V 50Hz models, contact your Fisher Scientific™ Customer Service Representative.