Thermo Scientific™ Klenow Fragment
Klenow Fragment is the Large Fragment of DNA Polymerase exhibiting 5'→3' polymerase, 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activities, but lacking 5'→3' exonuclease activity.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ EP0052
Klenow Fragment is the large fragment of DNA polymerase I. It exhibits 5'→3' polymerase activity and 3'→5' exonuclease (proofreading) activity, but lacks 5'→3' exonuclease activity of DNA polymerase I.
- Incorporates modified nucleotides (e.g., Cy3-, Cy5-, aminoallyl-, biotin-, digoxigenin- and fluorescently-labeled nucleotides)
- Active in restriction enzyme, PCR, RT, and T4 DNA Ligase buffers
- DNA blunting by fill-in 3'-overhangs
- Random-primed DNA labeling
- Labeling by fill-in 5'-overhangs of dsDNA
- DNA sequencing by the Sanger method
- Site-specific mutagenesis of DNA with synthetic oligonucleotides
- Second strand synthesis of cDNA
|E.coli cells with a cloned fragment of the polA gene|
|metal chelators, PPi, Pi (at high concentrations) (8)|