Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Purple Nitrile-XTRA™ Gloves
Kimberly-Clark™ Professional Purple Nitrile-XTRA™ Gloves are made of a highly durable nitrile polymer and are powder free.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark™ Professional KC50603
Contains no natural rubber latex proteins. Kimberly Clark™ Purple Nitrile-XTRA™ Gloves are ambidextrous, with textured fingertips for better grip.
- Guard against incidental splashes
- Not made with natural rubber latex (latex free)
- Beaded cuff prevent roll-down and allow for easy donning
- Excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, thanks to the textured fingertips
- Cleared for use in chemotherapy.
- Fully recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark Professional), so lab gloves won’t end up in landfills
|ASTM D 6319, FDA, AQL 1.5|