Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Latex Hand Specific Gloves
Kimtech™ G3 Sterile Latex gloves provide sensitive and dextrous protection in EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A sterile cleanrooms. The hand-specific gloves are suitable for double-donning and feature a textured finish for enhanced tactile performance.
Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ 56847
Approved for cleanroom use. Kimberly Clark™ Kimtech Pure™ G3 Sterile Latex Gloves features a tapered beaded cuff and textured nonslip grip.
- The fully sterilized latex material provides high levels of contamination protection against proteins, particles, micro-organisms, and chemical splash, and low endotoxin levels.
- Gloves are hand-specific, disposable and a natural color, with a high level of cleanliness.
- Textured palm and fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Made from latex sterilized with gamma radiation and containing no powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO Class 5 Grade A or higher sterile cleanrooms, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Assured Compliance:
- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection
- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) 10-6
- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Certificate of Sterility available online
|IEST-RP-CC005.2, AQL 1.5, ANSI/AAMI/ISO11137, ASTM D 3577|
|30.5 x 10.2 cm (12 x 4 in.)|