Kimble™ KIMAX™ Disposable Glass Tubes
Use these glass tubes for a variety of applications and cell washing procedures. Kimble™ KIMAX™ Disposable Glass Tubes are made from 51 expansion borosilicate glass, which offers excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching, a factor common in soda lime glass products.
Manufacturer: Kimble™ K7350016125
Tube, Culture; Kimble; Kimax; Disposable; Borosilicate glass; Size: 16 x 125mm
- These premium quality tubes feature sturdy, uniform bottoms and consistent lengths
- The 10 x 75 and 12 x 75mm sizes are suitable for cell washing procedures
- Tubes are packed in convenient trays for ease of use on bench tops and in drawers
- The 6 x 50mm size is often referred to as a “Durham tube”
- Trays are shrink-wrapped in plastic film, with tubes remaining in constant alignment for protection against in-transit breakage and contamination
- No marking spot
- Designed from ASTM Specification E890
- Manufactured from 51 expansion borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class B requirements
|USP Type I, ASTM E 438 Type I, Class B|
|Excellent chemical resistance against sodium leaching|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Kimble™ KIMAX™ Disposable or Reusable Glass Tubes and get a complimentary fourth case of tubes (equal or lesser value).