Mettler Toledo™ KCl 3M Electrode Filling Solution
Equipped with a special cap to facilitate easy filling of electrodes. Mettler Toledo™ KCl 3M Electrode Filling Solution is an electrolyte solution that enables optimum performance of pH and ion-selective electrodes. This bridge electrolyte contains no silver ions than can contaminate samples.
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 51343180
An electrode is the main actor of pH and ion measurement. They require special care and handling. The electrode should remain filled with fresh, clean electrolyte solution. Regularly refilling or replacing the electrolyte solution is necessary to maintain good electrode performance.
The reference electrode of a pH or Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) should be filled only with the recommended electrolyte solution. The correct electrolyte minimizes junction potentials and provides optimum temperature and time response.
3mol/L Potassium Chloride solution is appropriate for most applications.
- Used by most Mettler Toledo pH sensors, due to the ARGENTHAL™ reference system
- DX-series ISE half-cells can also use a 3M KCl electrolyte bridge solution
- No risk of contaminating samples with silver ions
- Equipped with a special cap to facilitate easy filling of electrodes
- Available in 25mL and 250mL bottles, and a 6 × 250mL bulk pack
|ARGENTHAL™ reference system pH electrodes, DX series ISE half cells|
|Potassium Chloride Electrolyte Solution|
|Bottle with Special Filling Cap|