K'NEX Education™ DNA Replication and Transcription Set
This wonderfully flexible set demonstrates DNA and mRNA molecules and processes.
Manufacturer: K'NEX Education™ 78780***
Builds 19 models, two at a time.
- Students build and learn about phosphate groups, deoxyribose and ribose sugars, hydrogen bonds, codons, nucleotides, DNA structure, transcription and mRNA production, molecular basis of heredity and much more
- Pieces easily unsnap for replication and transcription activities
- Durable, stackable storage case has movable dividers and transparent lockable lid
- Parent DNA molecule, unwound
- Parent DNA model as a flexible double helix
- Parent DNA molecule, stand-mounted
- Two parent/daughter DNA molecules, unwound
- Two parent/daughter DNA molecules, stand-mounted
- Large parent/daughter DNA molecule, flexible
- Two mRNA molecules transcribed from DNA molecule
Supports two to three students working as a team. Grades 5 to 12. Aligned to national and state standards.
|2 to 4 students|
|521 k'nex™ parts, comprehensive teacher guide|
|To aid in teaching the structure and function of the nucleic acid molecules that make up dna and rna|
|Dna Replication And Transcription Model|