Justrite™ Type II AccuFlow™ Steel Safety Can for Flammables
Provide your staff with convenient filling and spill-free pouring with the Justrite Type II AccuFlow™ Steel Safety Can for Flammables.
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 7250130
Constructed of heavy-duty, premium-coated steel with reinforcing ribs and powder-paint finish for exceptional durability.
- Innovative manifold provides controlled pouring and auto-venting
- Flexible 9 in. long (22.9cm) flexible metal hose allows pouring into small openings
- Fill port with ergonomically designed handle makes filling easy
- Stainless-steel flame arrester dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition and a gasketed, self-closing leak-tight lid automatically vents to guard against rupture or explosion
- Warning label with extra large “ID” zone permits user to identify contents, department location, or individual user name
- All can sizes have extra capacity for mixing in additives for two-cycle engines
Red DOT-compliant Cans
- Heavy roll bars protect the spout
- Hold-down bracket tethered to spout with tightening screw prevents vapor release and spills during transport
- Fusible link bracket engages easily when used to transport fuel; melts at 165°F (74°C) to prevent dangerous pressure buildup at high temperatures
- Internal flame arrester dissipates heat preventing flashback ignition
- Self-closing lid automatically vents between 3 and 5 psig
Available in four colors to differentiate between liquids (red for flammables, yellow for diesel fuel, blue for kerosene, and green for oils). Contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative for colors not shown.
FM approved, UL/ULC listed. TÜV certified.
Meet OSHA and NFPA requirements. CARB compliant. Cat. Nos. 19-413-861, -861 and -860 meet DOT and HM-181 requirements and have UN approved marking 1A1/Y1.2/100.
|FM, TUV, UL, ULC, CARB, NFPA, OSHA|
|Internal dual density flame arrester, raised bottom, handle|
|Type Ii Safety Can|
|For storage of flammable liquids|