Justrite™ Sure-Grip™ EX Pesticide Cabinets
Reduce the risk of accidental poisoning and fires
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 894504
- Ideal for facilities that require safe, convenient storage of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, flammables, and other turf-related chemicals to reduce the risk of accidental poisoning and fires
- Sturdy, double-walled 18-gauge steel construction provides a 1.5 in. (3.8cm) insulating air space with dual flame-arresting vents to help prevent the spread of flames if a fire occurs
- Liquid-tight containment sump catches incidental spills; adjustable leveling feet ensure level positioning on uneven surfaces
- Two manual doors with continuous piano hinge; three point latching and Sure-Grip U-Loc™ flush handle comes with two keys or accepts padlock (not included) for extra security.
- High-visibility Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels provide added safety during power outages or fires
- Steel shelves are fitted with a corrosion-resistant polyethylene tray and adjust in 2.25 in. (5.7cm) intervals to accommodate a wide variety of container sizes
- Built-in grounding connector dissipates static electricity
- Available in 30- and 45-gallon capacities
- Distinctive green powder paint finish provides chemical resistance and long life
Meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements.
|OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM, UL|
|14.56 x 39.5 x 60.5 in. (37 x 100.3 x 153.7cm)|
|Two manual doors with continuous piano type hinge, three-point latching and Sure-Grip™ U-Loc™ flush handle with two keys, high-visibility Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels, double wall, Steel constr|