Thermo Scientific™ Jewett™ High-Performance Lab Freezers
Store reagents, pharmaceuticals, biologicals and other commonly used laboratory materials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ JLF430A
Store reagents, pharmaceuticals, biologicals and other commonly used laboratory materials in Thermo Scientific™ Jewett™ High-Performance Lab Freezers. Designed for medical and scientific applications, these high-performance freezers feature microprocessor control, positive airflow systems, industrial-quality cabinet construction and extra-strength refrigeration compressors selected for industrial, clinical and scientific use.
- Microprocessor control system with audio and visual alarms
- Bright digital temperature displays
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions
- Setpoint security with key-operated, triple-position master switch that controls power to all systems
- Audible/visual alarms for high/low temperature and power failure
- Battery backup and remote alarm connections
- Temperature is factory-preset at -30°C.†
- Rugged, long-life cabinets with smooth, scratch-resistant interiors‡ and exteriors that are easy to clean
- High-density, CFC-free insulation
- Solid self-closing doors with 90° stay-open feature, keyed lock for added sample security
- Closed-cell gasket provides a positive door seal to maintain a constant interior temperature
- Directed airflow for fast temperature recovery after door openings
- Smooth, ergonomic full-length door handle
- Painted open-wire shelves are adjustable in 1″ (2.5cm) increments
- 1″ (2.5cm) insulated access port standard
- Set of four 2″ (5.2cm) casters included, two locking and two regular
- Heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors
- Automatic defrost maintains optimum cooling
Options include freestanding low-voltage booster and built-in seven-day temperature chart recorder. Contact your Customer Service Representative for more information. V and W models not available in North America.
† Performance may be affected by ambient temperature and humidity conditions, sample loading preferences, and frequency of door openings.
‡ Specified interior volumes are nominal, and usable capacities may be offset by shelves, drawers, blower coils or cabinet protrusions..
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|4.9 cu. ft.|
|4.9 cu. ft., 133L|
|20.5 x 20 x 20 in. (52.1 x 50.8 x 50.8cm)|
|26 x 24 x 33.4 in. (66 x 61 x 85cm)|