Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Isopropylmagnesium chloride - Lithium chloride complex, 1.3M solution in THF, AcroSeal™, ACROS Organics™


Quantity 800mL
Packaging AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle

Manufacturer: thermo fisher scientific  AC386288000

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. AC386288000

  • / Each
 

Description & Specifications

Chemical Identifiers

Health Hazard 2 GHS H Statement
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. May cause respiratory irritation. Reacts violently with water. May form explosive peroxides. Suspected of causing cancer. Harmful if swallowed. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Formula Weight 145.24
Physical Form Solution
Quantity 800mL
Color Clear yellow to brown to gray
Packaging AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle
Concentration 1.1 to 1.5M
Density 0.9800g/mL
Health Hazard 1 Danger
MDL Number MFCD07784514
Chemical Name or Material Isopropylmagnesium chloride - Lithium chloride complex
Molecular Formula C3H7Cl2LiMg
Storage Information Product may develop some turbidity or precipitate
CAS 109-99-9
CAS 745038-86-2
Name Note 14% solution in THF

Specifications

Chemical Name or Material Isopropylmagnesium chloride - Lithium chloride complex
Name Note 14% solution in THF
CAS 745038-86-2
CAS 109-99-9
Molecular Formula C3H7Cl2LiMg
Formula Weight 145.24
MDL Number MFCD07784514
Accessories

Danger

GHS P Statement
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Handle under inert gas. Protect from moisture. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.

GHS H Statement
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. May cause respiratory irritation. Reacts violently with water. May form explosive peroxides. Suspected of causing cancer. Harmful if swallowed. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.

SDS & Safety Documents